51nodes – Enabling the Crypto Economy
The future economy will be digital, collaborative and decentralized. That is why 51nodes shapes the digital transformation by implementing innovative software solutions.
Since 2017, we have been supporting companies such as Bosch, Daimler Mobility and the Stuttgart Stock Exchange in the development of decentralized platforms, tokenization projects and the adaptation of Web3 technologies, among others.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Do you have a strong passion for software development, enjoy taking responsibility for challenging projects, and want to be productive in a flexible work environment with an open and motivated team? – Then we should get to know each other.
- You take on tasks in all phases of the development of individual and highly qualified software and integration solutions
- Your assignment ranges from web and mobile frontends to backends and integration solutions to DevOps and security topics
- You deal with current technology trends and always stay up-to-date on further developments
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable IT education (e.g., IT specialist)
- Several years of professional experience in all phases of software development in customer projects related to web technologies and distributed systems
- Backend: Java/JVM stack or Node.js, knowledge of certain products or libraries is advantageous (e.g., Spring Boot, nest.js)
- Service architectures and data integration: design, implementation and use of REST APIs, database concepts and database integration (using SQL, No-SQL)
- Infrastructure: cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), automation of installation and configuration (e.g., Ansible)
- DevOps: Continuous integration processes and tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Methods: agile software development (especially Scrum), test-driven development
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of blockchain theory and concepts is desirable, but not required