51nodes – Enabling the Crypto Economy
Are you as enthusiastic as we are about the latest trends in software development, decentralized, cryptographic open source technologies and agile development methods?
Then we are looking for you to start immediately in a full-time and permanent position with an annual salary of €80 – 110T and the possibility to work more than 60% remotely.
What drives us?
We believe that the economy of the future is digital, collaborative and decentralized. That’s why we support companies in the implementation of Web3 and Blockchain projects. We develop concepts, software architectures, PoCs, MVPs and operational software solutions with the latest technological approaches for research and development units of well-known companies. We are a five year young company based in Stuttgart with customers like Bosch, Börse Stuttgart and Honda.
Together with you, we work on digital solutions for example for V2X usecases in the smart city of the future using Self-Sovereign-Identity (SSI) approaches in the European project Gaia-X or tokenization solutions for securities settlement on the Ethereum Mainnet.
What should you bring to the table?
- You have at least 6 years of experience in software development?
- You feel at home in software architecture, agile project management, people management and customer consulting in addition to software development?
- You have high expectations of your work, are entrepreneurially motivated and would like to take the step towards CTO in the foreseeable future?
- Do you also enjoy writing and reviewing code yourself and continuously improving the skills of your colleagues through coaching?
- For customer communication you are a native speaker of German and fluent in English.
As a full-stack developer you are at home in parts of the following tech stack
- Backend: Java/JVM stack or Node.js; knowledge of specific products or libraries is a plus (e.g. Spring Boot, NestJS)
- Service architectures and data integration (REST APIs, SQL, No-SQL)
- Infrastructure: cloud and container technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes), installation and configuration automation (Ansible)
- DevOps: Continuous Integration Prozesse und Tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Methodologies: agile software development (Scrum), Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of blockchain/Web3 technologies is a plus
We are not looking for a typical manager, but a hands-on software architect and developer who will contribute his skills to customer projects on a daily basis.
What do we offer you?
Attractive offer? Then apply.
Contact person: co-founder and managing director Jochen Kaßberger.