51nodes – Enabling the Crypto Economy
- You take over the technical leadership as well as the coaching of 6 internal and 2-4 external employees
- As a responsible (senior) consultant you work independently in exciting customer projects with economic and social relevance and take responsibility for agile project management
- As part of an agile team, you will design the technical concept and software architecture and develop innovative solutions for the decentralized future using DLT / blockchain technology
- Technologically, you cover web and mobile frontends, backends and integration solutions as well as DevOps and security topics
- Feel at home in the tech stack below?
Backend: Java/JVM stack or Node.js, knowledge of certain products or libraries is advantageous (e.g., Spring Boot, NestJS)
Service architectures and data integration: design, implementation and use of REST APIs, database concepts and database integration (using SQL, No-SQL)
Infrastructure: cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), automation of installation and configuration (e.g., Ansible)
DevOps: Continuous integration processes and tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI)
Methods: agile software development (especially Scrum), test-driven development
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English (German at least at C1)
- Ideally, but not required, first experience in employee management and development
Application Process and Onboarding
- If the position and conditions suit you, please apply via the application form or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your references and formal skills match the profile, we will first invite you to an initial interview. If this is positive, we will define the next steps together – if we find a match, we will make an offer.
- When you start work, you will receive intensive training from the tech lead
- If you live in Stuttgart, you are welcome to work on site in our office
Since 2017, we have been supporting companies such as Bosch, Daimler Mobility and the Stuttgart Stock Exchange in the development of decentralized platforms, tokenization projects and the adaptation of Web3 technologies.
As a Lead Developer, you will have a direct impact on the advancement of the company and the use of blockchain technologies in leading companies in the energy, industrial, mobility and financial sectors.